Goes with original Medicare and helps cover some of the cost Original Medicare doesn’t pay, such as coinsurance (20%) and deductibles.
- Can go anywhere and to any doctor as long as they take Medicare patients
- Does not include prescription coverage. Need to purchase a stand-alone drug plan (Part D)
- Guaranteed to renew every year even if you have health issues, as long as you pay the premium
- Also known as Medigap coverage
- These plans help cover the Medicare Part A and Part B deductibles as well as Medicare coinsurance
Medicare Part D
Available to all that have a minimum of Medicare Part A and/or enrolled in Part B. Medicare prescription drug plans (Part D) are only available from private insurance companies that have been approved by Medicare to offer them.
- Usually has a formulary (list of covered drugs).
- Most have preferred pharmacies to help save you money
- Available as a stand-alone drug plan (Part D) or can be included in a Medicare Advantage.
- If you have a plan that already includes Part D you cannot buy a stand-alone drug plan (Part D) .
Additional Plans Offered
- Life Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity
- And More!